All events are free unless indicated otherwise.
Reunion Weekend Schedule
- 2 p.m. - Ice Cream Social and Campus Tour, Anderson Student Center, Room 202
- 4 p.m. - Memorial Mass, St. John Vianney Chapel
- 5-9 p.m. - Class of 1969 Reunion Reception, Tiffany Sports Lounge, 2051 Ford Pkwy., St. Paul, MN 55116
- 9-10:30 a.m. - Brunch and Old Guard Induction Ceremony, Binz Refectory, south/seminary campus
- 11 a.m. - Shuttle bus to Allianz Field, pickup at the Binz Refectory, or
- 11 a.m. - Viewing party begins at Scooter's, Anderson Student Center (food and drink available for purchase).
- 1:10 p.m. - Kickoff between St. Thomas and St. John's
- 6-10 p.m. - 50-year Reunion Party, Pool and Yacht Club, 1600 Lilydale Rd., Lilydale, MN 55118, $45/person
- 11 a.m. - Mass, Chapel of St. Thomas Aquinas
Looking for More Ways to Connect?
Reunions are a great way to reconnect with fellow alumni, but here are some other ways St. Thomas alumni can keep in touch!
Keep in touch with alumni from your class and beyond with St. Thomas' networking platform. Similar to LinkedIn, you will be able to connect with fellow St. Thomas alumni but also current students in order to build your network and maybe become a mentor.
Re-connect with an old classmate through the alumni directory, join a special interest group, or learn how you can give back and get involved.
St. Thomas hosts a variety of events throughout the year, such as Homecoming and Family Weekend, First Friday Speaker Series, webinars and more!